1. Have you been diagnosed with psoriasis, arthritis, or have a family history of psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis?
2. Do you frequently have pain, stiffness, or swelling in and around your joints? (knees, elbows, wrists, ankles, fingers, or toes)
3. Are your joints especially stiff for 30 minutes or more in the morning?
4. Do you sometimes have patches of itchy, thick, red, flaky, or scaly skin?
5. Have you noticed changes to your fingernails, such as pitting (small indentations) or separation from the nail bed?
6. Do you often experience general, unexplained fatigue?