Home > Find a Doctor

Find a doctor who specializes in psoriatic arthritis

Rheumatologists specialize in diseases of the joints, tissue, and bones and are experts in both the diagnosis and management of psoriatic arthritis.

To locate a rheumatologist near you, simply enter your information below. To broaden your search, enter your ZIP code only.

Get started:

  • ZIP code

Please search for results within:


Please note: while we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the rheumatologists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.

By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.